Now defunct website. An archived site is available, but not all of the links work. Materials (brochures) are not available for download.
THETA sought to be a resource for non-human identified people (therianthropes, otherkin, and similar groups) who were seeking therapy (for identity reasons or any other reason), and looking for information to make their therapy experience a better one. THETA's goal was to have resources for people who wish to educate their therapists about non-human identity, and a resource for therapists to learn more about non-human identity.
It was also a place where non-human identified people could share their experiences with therapy. People were encouraged to leave reviews about therapists and doctors.
The site featured a page titled "Research" which featured "professional literature and studies that have been done on non-human identifying communities."  The works listed on the page are still relevant to the Therianthropy community and are often cited.
Covered topics included:
- What is “therianthropy”? What is “non-human identity”?
- You are physically human. What makes you identify as non-human?
- Why would therianthropes and otherkin seek therapy?
Website Archive Link
- ↑ Research Page, THETA https://web.archive.org/web/20150304111535/http://theta.kinfire.org/?page_id=13
- ↑ For Therapists Page, THETA, https://web.archive.org/web/20150304111301/http://theta.kinfire.org/?page_id=11